All partnerships in the psychiatric professional community are very valuable to us. We welcome any new professionals, especially those that want to partner in helping those in need of behavioral health care. We are interested in pursuing particular opportunities that tie into our mental and behavioral health focus, including:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide a quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other potentially dangerous situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school counselor and teachers to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Feel free to call our Director of Business Development, at 704-944-0650 to schedule an appointment to learn more about partnership opportunities and to learn more about your mental health patnerships.